Dedham, Massachusetts, February 02, 2016 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2016, March 21-23 at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
Emile Emery, Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “This year’s event has been expanded to offer new and exclusive content to meet the changing needs of SAP customers in the SCM space. The event also includes several exciting new features that are designed to enhance your on-site learning experience and facilitate new networking opportunities that allow you to engage with others in your industry.”
Here’s what’s new at Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2016:
- New case studies, including an lessons learned from Harry & David's implementation experiences with SAP EWM to redesign and improve its high-volume warehouse operations
- New full-day Pre-Conference Workshop: An SCM optimization master class to increase your SAP SCM acumen
- A brand new track dedicated to the Internet of Things (IoT) that provides a firsthand look into the future of your SCM strategy by exploring the opportunities and challenges within the world of cloud based network connectivity
- New facilitated lightening networking events where you will be able to participate in small groups to discuss hot topics, projects, and more
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2016 attendees – blueprints, guidelines, checklists, and sample code you can take back to the office for immediate impact
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2016 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the definitive conference for organizations using SAP® solutions to drive operational excellence across the extended supply chain.
For more information and to register, please visit www.scm2016/LasVegas.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.