Dedham, Massachusetts, January 7, 2016–Finance and accounting decision-makers from the world’s top companies will convene at the MGM Grand Las Vegas, March 15-18, for the SAPinsider SAP Simple Finance 2016 conference. The event is co-located with the annual SAPinsider flagship conferences, Financials 2016 and GRC 2016.
SAP Simple Finance 2016 is designed to guide senior managers and users of SAP® finance and accounting solutions through the groundbreaking changes in SAP’s financial solutions roadmap.
Thomas Bliss, SAP Simple Finance 2016 Conference Producer, explains, “No matter where customers sit on the adoption curve — and no matter which finance and accounting systems they’re moving from — SAP Simple Finance 2016 provides detailed guidance on the entire migration process…from business case justification to post-implementation data validation and everything in between. SAP customers and prospects evaluating or implementing SAP Simple Finance will leave with the knowledge they need to thoroughly and accurately assess their options, make the right deployment and configuration decisions, and build and execute their migration plan.”
The SAP Simple Finance 2016 conference program features dozens of sessions, labs and demos that show finance and accounting professionals how to:
- Streamline end-to-end planning process and use real-time operational data to eliminate time lags and redundancy
- Run on-the-fly financial analysis and create ad hoc simulations of organizational changes or new business models
- Use the Universal Journal to provide harmonized and redundancy-free data for the General Ledger, Management Accounting/Controlling, Asset Accounting, and Material Ledger components of SAP Simple Finance
- Integrate cash flows, transactions, commodity positions, and market data to accurately forecast cash flow, manage liquidity, and mitigate risk
- Optimize straight-through processing with full-view and real-time analysis, audit trails, and compliance reporting
- Boost working capital, assess customer credit risk, streamline billing, resolve disputes, and prioritize customer collections to reduce days sales outstanding using real-time receivables data
- Leverage the solution's Big Data analytics capabilities to predict and detect fraud, and minimize compliance violations
- Lower IT costs with different deployment options including cloud, on premise, and hybrid approaches
To view the full agenda and to register, please visit www.simplefinance2016.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.