Dedham, Massachusetts, January 6, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider Financials 2016, taking place this March 15-18 at the MGM Grand Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content to help finance professionals maximize the performance of their SAP® systems and optimize the accounting, controlling, planning, and reporting processes they support.
Thomas Bliss, Financials 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “This year’s program is designed to help SAP customers and customer prospects navigate the changes taking place in SAP’s roadmap for finance solutions, including an entire ‘conference-within-a-conference’ on SAP Simple Finance (now known as SAP S/4HANA Finance). In addition to the content covering the cutting-edge solutions, this year’s program also offers dozens of sessions to help attendees fully exploit the capabilities of their existing SAP landscape and achieve new levels of process-related efficiency.”
Here’s what’s new at Financials 2016:
- Brand new content that includes dozens of new sessions on SAP Simple Finance, an enhanced track on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation and SAP Integrated Business Planning, new sessions to help you prepare for the new revenue recognition standards, and other white-hot topics.
- NEW Pre-Conference Workshops: Attend these 3-hour drill-down programs and leave with a wealth of new ideas to help you overcome your most critical financial pain points using standard SAP functionality, master SAP Business Planning and Consolidation report creation, overcome the complexity associated with parallel currencies, or take a walk down the SAP ERP to SAP Simple Finance migration path.
- NEW hands-on labs to help you tap the Excel-based planning power of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation and simplify report creation, and another that walks you through the SAP ERP to SAP Simple Finance migration, including a step-by-step technical install of SAP Simple Finance.
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2016 attendees includes a treasure trove of guidelines, checklists, tables, and sample reports you can take back to the office and put to immediate use.
- Case-based sessions offering actionable advice from top SAP customers like Owens Corning, The Estee Lauder Companies, San Diego Gas & Electric, Pepco, The Toro Company, and many more!
- NEW Networking opportunities: This year's conference includes a facilitated networking event that connects you with like-minded peers to discuss projects you're working on, successes you've achieved, hiccups you're experiencing, and more.
Financials 2016 is co-located with GRC 2016. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 200 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.