Dedham, Massachusetts, January 5, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider GRC 2016, taking place this March 15-18 at the MGM Grand Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content that will help you complete your SAP® GRC projects on time, on target, and under budget.
GRC 2016 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the premier event for organizations using SAP GRC solutions to analyze risk, optimize controls, detect and prevent fraud, and enable compliance. Thomas Bliss, GRC 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “The 2016 program offers expanded content on the evolving SAP GRC solution landscape and provides current and prospective SAP customers with countless new ways to optimize their access control, process control, fraud detection, and audit management systems and processes. This year’s conference also gives attendees access to a variety of new hands-on labs and new facilitated networking sessions that enable them to make more meaningful connections with SAP customers who’ve actually walked a mile in their shoes.“
Other new program additions include:
- NEW product roadmaps to help you understand the full breadth, depth and product development direction of SAP's risk, compliance, fraud, and audit management solutions. Dive deep into the functionality associated with each, learn how to fully exploit their capabilities, explore different integration scenarios, and arm yourself with the knowledge you need to plan and execute your GRC strategy.
- NEW, in-depth content on SAP Access Control, including dozens of sessions designed to help you more efficiently and effectively manage user provisioning, define roles, and minimize Segregation of Duty conflicts.
- NEW and enhanced sessions on SAP Process Control offering countless new ideas to help you build, test, and maintain an efficient, compliant and air-tight control automation/control monitoring program.
- NEW hands-on labs and demos that guide you through the set-up, configuration, and use of SAP's GRC solutions in a very experiential/interactive way. Choose from a variety of labs and demos to touch and test the features and functionality of SAP Access Control, SAP Process Control, and SAP Audit Management.
- NEW customer case studies from Mars, Johnson & Johnson, Honeywell, San Diego Gas & Electric, Stanley Black & Decker, Alabama Gas, ConocoPhillips, and others. Get candid tool selection recommendations, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get firsthand user advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP GRC solutions.
- NEW networking opportunities: This year, along with our traditional networking opportunities, we have added a new facilitated networking event where attendees will be able to meet like-minded peers in small groups to discuss projects you're working on, successes you've achieved, hiccups you're experiencing, and more.
GRC 2016 is co-located with Financials 2016. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 200 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.grc2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.