Dedham, Massachusetts, July 27, 2016– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing its Business Planning Strategies for SAP Customers event to 4 locations in Q4. This event will be in Las Vegas on October 17-19, Orlando on November 2-4, Paris on November 14-16, and Copenhagen on December 5-7.
Whether you're on a fact-finding mission to help your organization evaluate planning solutions — or you're already moving down a migration path — Business Planning Strategies for SAP Customers is designed to help you weigh your options, define your next steps, and make the right adoption-related decisions.
Here are 8 reasons to join us at Business Planning Strategies for SAP Customers:
- Get platform-specific education on SAP® BusinessObjects™ Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver® and version for Microsoft; SAP BusinessObjects Cloud for planning; and SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation optimized for SAP HANA®
- Integrate SAP tools for enterprise performance management (EPM), such as SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation and SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, with SAP BusinessObjects BI solutions on SAP HANA
- Leverage new BPC functionality to support more integrated and unified business planning, dynamic modeling, and simulation
- Use SAP's SaaS-based financial planning and analysis solution, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud for planning, to combine collaborative planning, profitability, reporting, and analytic capabilities
- Derive greater value from BPC with proven reporting techniques
- Fast-track your SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation implementation project and ensure data integrity during a rollout
- Benefit from rolling and event-based forecasting, driver-based planning, integrated target setting (top-down)/detail planning (bottom-up), and functionally segregated planning, such as sales, finance, and operations
- Build your own planning application in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1
Join us and learn how to better manage and support your planning solutions in SAP, while ensuring that your organization’s financial and operational goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner.
For more information and to register, please visit www.sapbusinessplanning.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.