Dedham, Massachusetts, July 29, 2016 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at Logistics and SCM 2016, taking place October 10-12 at Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore.
Emile Emery, Logistics and SCM 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “This year’s event offers new and exclusive content to meet the changing needs of SAP® customers in the SCM space. You’ll hear from top SAP practitioners such as Westernacher, Reveal, and more on how to better utilize, manage, and support your SAP SCM solutions.”
Here’s what’s in store at Logistics and SCM 2016:
- 98% brand new content including unique sessions highlighting the latest innovations in supply chain strategy, demand planning and forecasting, logistics, execution and reporting, and analytics
- New sessions and tips on how to leverage and expand your existing SAP SCM solutions to better engage your customers and transform your business
- Customer-led sessions from top SAP customers who will share lessons learned and proven methodology to get the most out of your SAP solutions and increase performance gains
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2016 attendees — configuration documentation, step-by-step guidelines, checklists, and screen cam demos you can take back to the office for immediate impact
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
Logistics and SCM 2016 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the definitive conference for organizations using SAP® solutions to drive operational excellence across the extended supply chain.
Logistics and SCM 2016 is co-located with Financials 2016, BI 2016, GRC 2016, and HANA 2016. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions at all 5 events.
For more information and to register, please visit www.scm2016.com/Singapore.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.