Dedham, Massachusetts, July 27, 2016– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing its S/4HANA Finance Bootcamp to 5 locations in Q4. This event will be in Las Vegas on October 17-19, Sydney on October 24-26, Orlando on November 2-4, Paris on November 14-16, and Copenhagen on December 5-7.
Whether you're on a fact-finding mission to help your organization evaluate the SAP® S/4HANA Finance solution — or you're already moving down the migration path — S/4HANA Finance Bootcamp offers in-depth sessions that are designed to help you weigh your options, define your next steps, and make the right adoption-related decisions.
Here are 9 reasons to join us at S/4HANA Finance Bootcamp:
- Understand the technical, process- and organizational-related prerequisites associated with the move to SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Get expert advice to build your business case for S/4HANA Finance and learn valuable tips to boost ROI and expose cost-saving strategies
- Streamline your end-to-end planning process and use real-time operational data to eliminate time lags and redundancy
- Run on-the-fly financial analysis and create ad hoc simulations of organizational changes or new business models directly in your ERP system
- Use the Universal Journal to provide harmonized and redundancy-free data for the General Ledger, Management Accounting/Controlling, Asset Accounting, and Material Ledger components of SAP S/4HANA
- Integrate cash flows, transactions, commodity positions, and market data to accurately forecast cash flow, manage liquidity, and mitigate risk
- Optimize straight-through processing with full-view and real-time analysis, audit trails, and compliance reporting
- Learn to streamline your accounting and controlling capabilities and discover how SAP S/4HANA Finance reduces the need for data replication and facilitates the harmonization of internal and external accounting activities
- Evaluate different deployment options, including Central Finance, and learn about the IT costs associated with cloud, on premise, and hybrid approaches
Attendees will walk away from this event with the ability to speed their time-to-close, improve financial and accounting processes, and provide clear visibility into their business.
For more information and to register, please visit www.s4hanafinancebootcamp.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.