Dedham, Massachusetts, July 8, 2016 – SAPinsider announced today that sessions are posted for Financials 2016, BI 2016, GRC 2016, and HANA 2016, taking place October 10-12 at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore.
Rizal Ahmed, SAPinsider Chief Content Officer, states, “As the only educational event of its kind for SAP® professionals in Asia, we’ve extensively researched what our attendees are looking for out of this year’s program. We are eager to provide our 2016 Singapore attendees with a wide range of presentations that are both timely and relevant to the latest projects, updates, and challenges our customers are facing.” Attend for customer case studies, demonstrations, networking events, product updates and enhancements, beginner through advanced-level education, and much more.
Topics being covered include:
- Strategy, roadmaps, tool selection, and user adoption
- Implementations, migrations, and upgrades
- Data discovery, dashboards, visualization, and analytics
- Data management and integration
- SAP S/4HANA Finance (formerly SAP Simple Finance)
- Strategy and roadmap
- Step-by-step methodologies for creating a business case blueprint
- Migration scenarios and considerations
- Business impact on core operational accounting, planning, controlling, and more
- Access control, role design, and segregation of duties
- Process control, control automation, and continuous control monitoring
- SAP Risk and Fraud Management solutions
- Deployment, migration, and integration
- Data management and modelling
- Reporting and analytics on SAP HANA®
These events are co-located with Logistics and SCM 2016. Registration for 1 event provides you access to sessions across all 5 events at no additional cost.
For additional information and to register, please visit: www.sapinsiderapj.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, insiderBOOKS, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.