Dedham, Massachusetts, June 2, 2016 – In the last year, SAP has introduced a number of new products built on SAP HANA®, solidifying it as integral to the SAP roadmap across all lines of business and product categories. This year, all of the renowned SAPinsider conferences, June 20-24 in Vienna, will highlight SAP HANA.
Amy Thistle, Vice President of SAPinsider Events, states, “The sessions across these programs are designed to answer your critical questions, provide the most up-to-date product information and roadmap details, and offer strategies and business use case examples that can benefit your business and career at any stage in your SAP HANA journey.” Conferences being hosted in Vienna include: HANA 2016, BI 2016, Financials 2016, GRC 2016, Basis & SAP Administration 2016, HR 2016, Logistics & SCM 2016, and CRM 2016.
Featured SAP HANA sessions include:
- Best practices and checklists to administer, operate, and monitor an SAP HANA system
- The SAP® S/4HANA Finance roadmap: Innovations and decision points
- Drive new insight into operations with SAP MII and SAP HANA
- Establishing the digital core for real-time materials management and operations with SAP S/4HANA
- Unlock new HR practices and innovative approaches with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Technical architecture, deployment scenarios, and roadmap details for SAP S/4HANA
- Compare and contrast: An examination of SAP BW, SAP HANA, and SAP BW on SAP HANA’s data-warehousing capabilities
- Technical overview and key considerations for integrating SAP BusinessObjectsTM BI 4.x with SAP HANA
- An expert’s guide to optimizing the performance of an SAP HANA system
HANA 2016, BI 2016, HR 2016, Basis & SAP Administration 2016, Financials 2016, and GRC 2016 are taking place June 20-22 – registration at 1 event provides access to sessions at all 6 events.
Logistics & SCM 2016 and CRM 2016 are taking place June 22-24 – registration at 1 event provides access to sessions at both events.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.