Dedham, Massachusetts, May 30, 2016 – HR 2016, June 20-22 at the Austria Center Vienna, provides first-hand experiences of companies leveraging SAP® and SAP SuccessFactors® technology to drive HR excellence.
According to Gargi Chakrabarty, HR 2016 conference producer, "You will get proven advice from leading companies using SAP solutions for HR. Learn from their experiences, take advantage of lessons learned, and avoid the pitfalls that can impact your projects. Plus, build your network with peers who can provide advice long after the conference is over.”
Featured customer case studies include:
- How UCB is applying HR technology to solve concrete business challenges as it adopts a cloud platform for HR solutions
- Bertelsmann's journey to implement and extend the SAP SuccessFactors learning management system in a global, decentralized organization
- A detailed look at how OP Group created a competence structure and utilized it to support all HR processes and goals
- Bentley Systems’ tips for implementing and integrating SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to broaden the impact on your organization
- Lessons learned from Tata Technologies’ journey to leverage SAP on-premise HCM, ESS, analytics, and mobile functionality to set the stage for SAP SuccessFactors
- How Amdocs built a hybrid reporting solution for SAP SuccessFactors on its existing SAP BW platform
HR 2016 is co-located with Financials 2016, GRC 2016, BI 2016, HANA 2016, and Basis & SAP Administration 2016. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions across all 6 events at no additional cost — that's more than 260 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.hr2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.