Dedham, Massachusetts, May 19, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider Basis & SAP Administration 2016, June 20-22 at the Austria Center Vienna, is packed with practical training and critical information to guide your upcoming decisions with SAP's transforming landscape.
Bridget Kotelly, Basis & SAP Administration 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about bringing this program to Europe, saying, “This is an unmatched educational opportunity for professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP® solutions. This event provides the information they need to prepare for SAP Solution Manager 7.2, obtain expert advice to help secure their SAP landscape, and gather troubleshooting tips and best practices to identify and solve performance issues – all the top-of-mind concerns for attendees.”
Highlights of the Basis & SAP Administration 2016 program include:
- Discover new skills needed to effectively administer, operate, monitor, and secure an SAP HANA® system
- The latest in SAP Solution Manager 7.2 — New features and functionality, and planned developments. Learn what you can do today regardless of when you plan to adopt.
- Expert instruction on how to secure your SAP landscape, including new tools such as SAP Enterprise Threat Detection, and Basis tips to mitigate and remediate malicious intrusions
- Practical advice for leveraging the full range of SAP Solution Manager's capabilities to optimize your SAP system lifecycle management
- Separate the hype from the technical facts on if and how to deploy SAP systems to cloud and virtualized environments
Basis & SAP Administration 2016 is co-located with GRC 2016, Financials 2016, BI 2016, HR 2016, and HANA 2016. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions at all 6 events at no additional cost — that's more than 250 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.Admin2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.