Dedham, Massachusetts, May 19, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider BI 2016, June 20-22 at the Austria Center Vienna, is packed with brand-new content for delegates to learn hidden tips on how to do more with the tools they already have, lay the foundation for their upcoming projects, and explore innovations from SAP® and how they might leverage them in their organization.
Bridget Kotelly, BI 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about this year’s event, saying, “This year’s program is designed to help SAP customers and prospects navigate the changes taking place in SAP’s roadmap. Delegates will get the latest information on new features of BI 4.2 and learn about new products like SAP BusinessObjects™ Cloud (formerly SAP Cloud for Analytics). In addition, the program is packed with hidden tips on how to do more with your current investments, and advance self-service BI and user adoption.”
Highlights of BI 2016 include:
- SAP’s BI Roadmap – Deep-dive sessions directly from SAP detailing current and planned features and functionality, tool convergence strategy, and product support plans
- Technical and strategic education – Tailor your schedule to take advantage of more strategic offerings on tool selection, user engagement, and business use cases; OR focus on technical skills such as implementation, migration, data management, and integration
- Pre-conference workshops – In-depth 3-hour sessions focused on SAP S/4HANA Finance, end-to-end analytics processes and strategy, and SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2016 delegates – Blueprints, guidelines, checklists, and sample code you can take back to the office for immediate impact
- Firsthand lessons learned from top SAP customers like Coca-Cola, Rabobank, Valero Energy, and British American Tobacco
BI 2016 is co-located with GRC 2016, Financials 2016, HANA 2016, HR 2016, and Basis & SAP Administration 2016. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions at all 6 events at no additional cost — that's more than 250 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.BI2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.