Dedham, Massachusetts, May 19, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider HANA 2016, June 20-22 at the Austria Center Vienna, is packed with brand-new content including actionable advice to choose the right deployment model, key configuration and deployment considerations to minimize the cost of your SAP HANA® infrastructure, and proven techniques to optimize performance post go-live.
Bridget Kotelly, HANA 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about this year’s event, saying, “Change is inevitable and the HANA 2016 program was designed to help prepare attendees to face their toughest business challenges head on. In addition to extensive content covering SAP HANA business use cases and deployment options, this year’s program is packed with practical advice to reduce implementation costs and ensure optimal performance. Plus, delegates will get invaluable advice from our numerous customer case studies on what went well and what they may have done differently.”
Highlights of HANA 2016 include:
- SAP HANA Roadmap – Deep dive sessions directly from SAP detailing the technical architecture, deployment scenarios, and roadmap plans, including SAP® S/4HANA, and SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- SAP HANA Administration – A dedicated track packed with valuable advice on how to secure, optimize performance, and minimize costs of your SAP HANA deployment
- Pre-Conference Workshops – In-depth education focused on SAP S/4HANA Finance, end-to-end analytics processes and strategy, SAP HANA 101, and SAP HANA implementation and migration
- Take-home materials – Blueprints, guidelines, checklists, and reference materials prepared specifically for 2016 delegates to take back to the office for immediate impact
- Firsthand lessons learned from top SAP customers like Coca-Cola, Rabobank, Valero Energy, and British American Tobacco
HANA 2016 is co-located with GRC 2016, Financials 2016, BI 2016, HR 2016, and Basis & SAP Administration 2016. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions at all 6 events at no additional cost — that's more than 250 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.HANA2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.