Dedham, Massachusetts, May 03, 2016 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at CRM 2016, taking place June 22-24 at the Austria Center Vienna.
Charlotte Christy, CRM 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “This year’s event has been expanded to offer new and exclusive content to meet the changing needs of SAP® customers in the CRM space. The event also provides up-to-date product information to utilize SAP CRM technology for better customer engagement, increased revenue, personalized marketing promotions, and more.”
Here’s what’s new at CRM 2016:
- 98% of the content is brand new, including unique sessions highlighting the newly branded SAP Hybris Customer Engagement & Commerce solution portfolio across marketing, commerce, sales, and service
- New sessions on how to leverage and expand your existing SAP CRM solutions in the cloud or on-premise to better engage your customers and digitally transform your business
- Customer-led sessions from top SAP customers like Vestas, Bentley Systems, PrimeSource Building Products, and more
- Networking opportunities that help you forge new relationships with like-minded colleagues and build a lasting network of peers that you can call on for years to come
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
CRM 2016 is co-located with Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2016. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 90+ expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.crm2016.com/Vienna .
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimise their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.