Dedham, Massachusetts, September 22, 2016 – Join SAPinsider at Cloud 2016, November 2-4, in Orlando, and find out what you need to know to run, manage, and optimize SAP® solutions securely in the cloud.
Bridget Kotelly, Cloud 2016 Conference Producer, shares, “Virtually every SAP customer I talk to lists security as a top concern and priority when migrating to cloud or hybrid landscapes. At Cloud 2016, top SAP experts will provide expert guidance and proven techniques to guarantee the security of your cloud environments and applications.”
Cloud 2016 attendees will hear from leading consultants, walk through lessons learned from customers, and get roadmap details directly from SAP, including latest product updates and how they address security concerns, including:
- Cybersecurity threats: what you need to know about and how to defend your SAP landscape against them
- Key insights into integration governance, security, and risk management
- An actual playbook for performing an SAP migration, including areas such as security, networking, and cloud management
- How to identify important security considerations, such as data cleansing, vulnerability management, and cyber-security
- Tips to secure assets used in the cloud by limiting data access based on user context, extending security to devices, and adding intelligence to network protection
- Guidelines for how to build a strong business case based on TCO and ROI calculations, as well as factors like risk, security, and regulatory concerns
For more information and to register, please visit www.sapcloud2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.