Dedham, Massachusetts, April 7, 2017 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at BI 2017, June 14-16 in Amsterdam, and hear how some of the world's top SAP customers are using SAP® business intelligence, analytics, and data warehousing solutions to accelerate business processes, deliver better business intelligence, and improve user adoption.
According to Bridget Kotelly, BI 2017 Conference Producer, “This year’s speaker roster includes highly experienced SAP customers who will offer useful tips and techniques based on their successes and challenges. Find out how they are leveraging these SAP solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness within their organizations. Drawing on these real-world experiences, the BI 2017 audience will leave Amsterdam with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help them fully exploit the capabilities of their SAP BI and analytics solutions.”
Hear directly from the following companies:
- Shell: How they built the ultimate BI cockpit and boosted user adoption
- Cardinal Health: Key business drivers, decision criteria, and deployment considerations for an SAP S/4HANA® implementation
- Coca-Cola Group IL: How they have leveraged SAP BusinessObjects™ Design Studio to build and deliver modern dashboards
- British American Tobacco: Learn about their road map to enable analytics alongside SAP BW 7.5 on SAP HANA® and SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2
- Newcastle University: Lessons learned from their migration to SAP HANA from 9 SAP Business Suite, SAP BW, and SAP Java-based systems
- Tetra Pak: Learn how to create agile self-service reporting with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
The event also offers access to candid tool selection recommendations and firsthand product set-up and configuration to unlock some of the most powerful features and functionality of your SAP solutions.
BI 2017 is co-located with HANA 2017, GRC 2017, Financials 2017, Basis & SAP Administration 2017, and Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017. Your registration for 1 event allows you to attend over 240 sessions across all 6 events at no additional cost!
For more information and to register, please visit www.BI2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.