Dedham, Massachusetts, April 3, 2017 – The program for SAPinsider Basis & SAP Administration 2017, taking place this June 14-16 at the RAI Convention Center in Amsterdam, is packed with new content to help professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP® solutions.
Gargi Chakrabarty, Basis & SAP Administration 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “Attendees at Basis & SAP Administration 2017 will find out everything they need to know about SAP Solution Manager 7.2. We have also added an all-new SAP Fiori® and SAP HANA® administration track, 2 new Pre-Conference Workshops, all-new customer case studies, and access to a variety of networking sessions, enabling attendees to create meaningful connections with other SAP customers who have walked in their shoes.”
Here’s what’s new at Basis & SAP Administration 2017:
- Need-to-know details about SAP Solution Manager 7.2 – New functionality, best practices, and advice on when and how to install or upgrade
- New Pre-Conference Workshops for answers to your most pressing questions about Basis administration to ensure your SAP landscape runs smoothly and efficiently, and an introduction to SAP HANA administration, security, and performance monitoring
- New SAP Fiori and SAP HANA administration track – Understand what you as an administrator need to know about SAP Fiori and SAP HANA tools and strategies
- New customer case studies from Microsoft, Newell Brands, and Newcastle University on challenges and solutions such as how they are using virtualization to optimize SAP platform availability and generate savings, or developing a system of annual patching to gain maximum value from SAP investments
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
Basis & SAP Administration 2017, an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, is a must-attend event for professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP solutions. The event is co-located with BI 2017, HANA 2017, Financials 2017, GRC 2017, and Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017. Registration for one event allows attendees to attend over 240 sessions across all events at no additional cost.
For more information and to register, please visit www.Admin2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.