Dedham, Massachusetts, April 13, 2017– SAPinsider is excited to announce its brand-new event, Cybersecurity for SAP Customers 2017. This event will take place November 29 – December 1 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Kendall Hatch, Cybersecurity for SAP Customers 2017 Conference Producer, shares, “Companies today face an ever-growing slate of cybersecurity threats due to changing technology and increasingly sophisticated attacks. We are thrilled to be able to provide an event that is dedicated to helping SAP® customers reinforce their SAP landscapes and fortify against continually evolving cyber threats.”
Attendees will learn how to safeguard cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise environments and find out how to analyze risk in your business and respond to threats, both internal and external.
By attending Cybersecurity for SAP Customers 2017, you will:
- Define your cybersecurity strategy as it relates to your SAP infrastructure and align it with real-world business priorities
- Find out how to secure your SAP landscape from cyber threats and learn how to secure new technology like SAP S/4HANA®
- Hear firsthand from SAP customers about their cybersecurity projects — learn what went well and challenges they overcame
- Establish new relationships with peers who are dealing with the same challenges you are and build your network of "go-to" contacts for year-round guidance
- Gain access to SAP experts who can provide answers to your most pressing questions — one-on-one time with other customers, expert consultants, and SAP
- Take home useful checklists, proven guidelines, and new contacts to help guide your SAP cybersecurity strategy
For more information and to register, please visit www.SAPCybersecurity2017.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, SAPexperts knowledgebases, insiderBOOKS, InsiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.sapinsideronline.com
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.