Dedham, Massachusetts, April 10, 2017– The program for Financials 2017, taking place June 14-16 at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre in Amsterdam, is packed with brand-new content on the evolving SAP® financials landscape and will provide you with countless new ways to drive accounting, controlling, planning, and reporting excellence.
Kendall Hatch, Financials 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “We’ve revamped our content from top to bottom this year and have a program that will equip attendees with the knowledge they need to optimize their existing finance and accounting solutions and prepare for what’s on the horizon. When it comes to SAP S/4HANA® Finance, we’re going deeper than ever before and will not only walk you through migration and integration scenarios, but demonstrate what it means for your business in practice. You can also expect detailed product road maps and demos from top subject matter experts on financial accounting, managerial accounting, consolidations, and cash and treasury management. We also have an amazing lineup of customer-delivered case studies from some of the world’s top brands.”
Here's a sneak peek at what's new for 2017:
- Product road maps to help you understand the landscape and direction of SAP's finance solutions. Delve into the functionality of all the solutions in the SAP finance portfolio, learn how to fully exploit their capabilities, explore different migration and integration scenarios, and set your strategy up for success.
- Brand new content that includes new sessions on SAP S/4HANA Finance, an enhanced track on SAP solutions for financial and business planning, new sessions to help you prepare for the new lease accounting and revenue recognition standard, and other white-hot topics.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Attend these 3-hour drill-down programs and leave with ideas and techniques to help you explore SAP S/4HANA Finance deployment scenarios and architectural elements and leverage the real-time access to data afforded by SAP BusinessObjects™ Planning and Consolidation optimized for SAP S/4HANA.
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2017 attendees include a treasure trove of guidelines, checklists, tables, and sample reports you can take back to the office and put to immediate use.
- Customer-led sessions offering actionable advice from top SAP customers like Adient, AIG, British American Tobacco, Cameco Corporation, and more!
Financials 2017 is co-located with GRC 2017, BI 2017, HANA 2017, Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017, and Basis & SAP Administration 2017. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across all 6 events at no additional cost — that's more than 240 expert-led sessions under one roof!
For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2017.com/Amsterdam.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, SAPexperts knowledgebases, insiderBOOKS, InsiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.sapinsideronline.com
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.