Dedham, Massachusetts, August 9, 2017 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, Procurement, and IoT 2017 and benefit from firsthand experiences of companies who are exploiting SAP® solutions to drive operational excellence across the extended supply chain.
Amy Thistle, Vice President of SAP Events, states, “This year’s speaker roster includes supply chain leaders, strategists, and practitioners from some of the world’s biggest SAP customers to give you a full range of education, no matter where you are in your career. Drawing on their real-world experiences, you will leave Copenhagen with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help you fully exploit the capabilities of solutions to enhance your SAP landscape.”
Featured customer case studies at Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, Procurement, and IoT 2017 include:
- What you don’t know can hurt you — 20 tips and tricks from Hollister for getting the most out of SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization
- Reimagine demand planning: Discover how Lennox International leveraged an agile approach to implement SAP Integrated Business Planning for demand
- How IDEXX Laboratories created a more robust S&OP process leveraging SAP Integrated Business Planning
- A look at Hollister’s lean purchasing and replenishment transformation from push to pull
- Learn how Intel used custom forecast consumption to improve excess inventory and eliminate manual processes
- Building a stable supply plan: See how Hollister reengineered a capacity planning solution without an engine and still managed to drive success
- Moen’s story on how it increased service levels and reduced supply outages by implementing discrete manufacturing functionality within standard SAP ECC
- How Vistaprint improved its quality processes through low-impact integration within its warehouse operations
- How KACO New Energy achieved rapid implementation of SAP workflow-driven product master data management with BOM derivation
- Inside Varian Medical’s SAP journey to digitization
- View all tracks and sessions
For more information and to register, please visit www.scm2017.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.