Dedham, Massachusetts, August 23, 2017– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing its new event, SAP Cloud Platform Seminar, to Las Vegas, November 29 – December 1.
SAP Cloud Platform Seminar provides practical education to gain a deeper understanding of SAP® Cloud Platform, learn more about product capabilities and its extensive set of business services, as well as the opportunity to get specific implementation strategies, tips, and recommendations. Through lecture, demo, and hands-on sessions you will get best practices and strategic recommendations that you can leverage to maximize your SAP investment.
Join us at SAP Cloud Platform Seminar to learn:
- The technical capabilities, services, and tools available with SAP Cloud Platform
- Critical concepts and strategies needed to develop the ROI and business case around SAP Cloud Platform adoption
- Experience-based recommendations and lessons through customer case studies
- New skills for application development and customization using SAP Cloud Platform
- Best practices for SAP Cloud Platform implementation
- How to extend SAP S/4HANA® public cloud functionality using SAP Cloud Platform
- How to properly secure your SAP Cloud Platform implementation, including physical, database, middleware, application, and communication layers
For more information, a complete agenda, and to register, please visit www.cloudplatformseminar.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.