Dedham, Massachusetts, December 1, 2017– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing IBP Bootcamp to Las Vegas, February 27 – March 1.
IBP Bootcamp provides practical hands-on education to implement, integrate, and optimize SAP® Integrated Business Planning for S&OP, demand and supply planning, and inventory optimization. Through lecture, demo, and hands-on sessions, you will get best practices and strategic recommendations that you can leverage to maximize your SAP investment.
Join us at IBP Bootcamp to:
- Determine how to build a business case for implementing SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Get a comprehensive overview and see demos of SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Gain hands-on experience building Excel templates and web dashboards to understand the business benefits of the SAP Integrated Business Planning user interfaces
- Learn how S&OP and Demand models and processes are set up and deployed in SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Set your SAP Integrated Business Planning implementation road map
- Understand how to deploy SAP Integrated Business Planning in your existing SAP landscape and the options for integration
- See a detailed comparison of SAP Integrated Business Planning functionality currently available and on the solution road map
- Interface with SAP Integrated Business Planning practitioners and SAP personnel to learn best practices and considerations for SAP Integrated Business Planning
For more information and to register, please visit www.ibpbootcamp.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.