Dedham, Massachusetts, January 26, 2017 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at HR 2017 and benefit from firsthand experiences of companies who are exploiting SAP® and SAP SuccessFactors® technology to drive HR excellence. The event takes place March 6-9 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando.
Gargi Chakrabarty, HR 2017 conference producer states, “This year’s speaker roster includes HR leaders, strategists, and practitioners from some of the world’s biggest SAP customers to give you a full range of HR education, no matter where you are in your career. Drawing on their real-world experiences, you will leave Orlando with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help you fully exploit the capabilities of SAP and SAP SuccessFactors solutions to enhance your HR landscape.”
Featured customer case studies at HR 2017 include:
- Schlumberger’s core hybrid integration between SAP ERP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central on a global scale
- How BC Hydro rolled out SAP mobile applications for 5,000 employees
- Insights into Valero Energy’s HCM security processes
- Process automation that delivers on the promise of HR self-service for Cameron
- An inside look at The Kellogg Company’s data validation in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central conversions
- How Northern Kentucky University is enhancing benefits enrollment with ESS and enhancement package 6
- Lessons learned from Watco’s migration from SAP ERP HCM to SAP SuccessFactors Employee
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota’s journey to an integrated talent management system SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll journey
- How the University of Tennessee automated the process of applying support packs and tax update bulletins
- An inside look at CommScope’s hybrid SAP SuccessFactors deployment
- View tracks and sessions
HR 2017 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the definitive conference for organizations evaluating and running SAP and SAP SuccessFactors solutions including core HR, talent management, and payroll.
For more information and to register, please visit www.hr2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.