Dedham, Massachusetts, January 5, 2017 – The program for SAPinsider GRC 2017, taking place March 21-24 at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content that will help organizations using SAP® solutions for GRC analyze risk, optimize controls, detect and prevent fraud, enhance cybersecurity, and enable compliance.
Join SAP and SAPinsider to get best-in-class approaches and perspectives from leading consultants, industry trends from analysts, lessons learned from customers, and road maps including latest product updates from SAP. Kendall Hatch, GRC 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “We’ve created a program that will arm attendees with the knowledge they need to optimize their existing GRC solutions and prepare for what’s to come. Attendees can expect detailed product road maps and demos from top subject matter experts on GRC leadership and strategy, cybersecurity, access governance, SAP Process Control, risk, fraud, and audit management, and more. We also have an amazing lineup of customer-delivered case studies from some of the world’s top brands, including Smith & Wesson, Honeywell, Mars, Johnson & Johnson, Stanley Black & Decker, Revlon, Newport News Shipbuilding, and more.”
Here's a sneak peek at what's new for 2017:
- Product road maps to help you understand the landscape and direction of SAP's risk, compliance, fraud, and audit management solutions. Delve into the functionality of all the solutions in the GRC portfolio, learn how to fully exploit their capabilities, explore different migration and integration scenarios, and set up your GRC strategy for success.
- Exhaustive education on SAP Access Control, including dozens of sessions designed to help you more efficiently and effectively manage user provisioning, undertake role design, and minimize segregation of duties conflicts.
- Sessions devoted to SAP Process Control, giving you the tools you need to build, test, and maintain an airtight control automation/control monitoring program.
- Tracks devoted to cybersecurity and Three Lines of Defense. Find out how to secure your existing systems and new technologies like SAP S/4HANA® and learn how to manage risk, governance, and internal controls with a holistic, enterprise-wide framework.
- Content covering new technologies like SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori®. Learn what you need to do to secure them, and how you can leverage them to achieve your governance, risk, and compliance objectives.
- Hands-on labs and demos that hand you the wheel – touch and test the features and functionality of a variety of SAP solutions for GRC and walk through the set-up, configuration, and uses of each.
- Customer case studies from Eli Lily and Company, Honeywell, Revlon, Stanley Black & Decker, Mars, Johnson & Johnson, Newport News Shipbuilding, Smith & Wesson, and others. Find out how your peers tackled tool selection, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get first-hand user advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but often underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP solutions for GRC.
GRC 2017 is co-located with Financials 2017. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 150 expert-led sessions under one roof!
For more information and to register, please visit www.grc2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES Magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.