Dedham, Massachusetts, January 27, 2017 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017, March 6-8 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando.
Emile Emery, Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions, saying, “This year’s event has been expanded to offer new and exclusive content to meet the changing needs of SAP® customers in the customer engagement and commerce space including new content on SAP CRM and SAP Hybris®, compelling new customer case studies, SAP driven road map sessions, and more. The event also includes several exciting new features such as an exclusive SAP HANA® track, two new Pre-Conference Workshops on SAP Hybris customer engagement and commerce solutions, and a panel discussion that is designed to enhance your on-site learning experience.”
Here’s what’s new at Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017:
- More than 60 new sessions on how to leverage and expand your existing SAP CRM solutions in the cloud or on-premise to better engage your customers and digitally transform your business
- A NEW track dedicated to best practices and guiding principles for utilizing SAP HANA to optimize your SAP CRM and SAP Hybris solution, drive transformation, and improve customer engagement
- NEW sessions highlighting the newly branded SAP Hybris Customer Engagement & Commerce solution portfolio across marketing, commerce, sales, and service
- Firsthand experiences from top SAP customers such as Nature’s Way, Sloan Valve, Summit Electric Supply, Cintas, and more
- Networking opportunities that help you increase your visibility, forge new relationships with like-minded colleagues and build a lasting network of peers that you can call on for years to come
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the definitive conference for organizations using SAP and SAP Hybris solutions to optimize customer engagement across sales, marketing, commerce, and service. The event is co-located with Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2017 and IoT 2017 and packed with over 173 hand-picked sessions, live product demos, hands-on labs, and interactive forums including the latest product updates from SAP.
For more information and to register, please visit www.customerengagement2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.