Dedham, Massachusetts, January 26, 2017 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2017 and IoT 2017, March 6-8 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando.
Emile Emery, Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2017 and IoT 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions, saying, “This year’s event has been expanded to offer new content to meet the changing needs of SAP customers in the SCM space including the latest on SAP® S/4HANA®, IoT, SAP® Integrated Business Planning, compelling new customer case studies, and more. The event also includes several exciting new features such as a new SAP HANA® track, a special full-day master class on SAP Integrated Business Planning, and Think Tank Interactive sessions that are designed to enhance your on-site learning experience.”
Here’s what’s new at Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2017 and IoT 2017:
- More than 100 new sessions including the latest innovations in SAP S/4HANA, supply and production planning, Internet of Things (IoT), logistics, inventory and warehouse management, manufacturing, and more
- A track dedicated to Internet of Things (IoT) that provides use cases and key considerations to help you derive and illustrate real business value from your IoT initiatives
- A NEW SAP HANA track providing best practices and key considerations to implement, integrate, and utilize SAP HANA across the extended supply chain
- 3 NEW Pre-Conference Workshops including a full-day, hands on, interactive SAP Integrated Business Planning crash course to increase your SAP SCM acumen
- NEW Think Tank Interactive experience where you can come together with experts and conference colleagues to brainstorm, exchange ideas, challenges, and solutions
- NEW customer case studies from top SAP customers like Hollister, Minuteman International, United Sugars, Leprino Foods, Vestas Wind Systems, and more
- Networking opportunities that help you increase your visibility, forge new relationships with like-minded colleagues and build a lasting network of peers that you can call on for years to come
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2017 and IoT 2017 are an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and are the definitive conferences for organizations using SAP solutions to drive operational excellence across the extended supply chain. The events are co-located with Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017 and packed with over 173 hand-picked sessions, live product demos, and interactive forums including the latest product updates from SAP.
For more information and to register, please visit www.scm2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.