Dedham, Massachusetts, January 25, 2017 – The program for SAPinsider Financials 2017, taking place March 21-24 at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content that will help organizations using SAP® solutions for finance to drive accounting, controlling, planning, and reporting excellence.
Join SAP and SAPinsider to get best-in-class approaches and perspectives from leading consultants, industry trends from analysts, lessons learned from customers, and road maps including latest product updates from SAP. Kendall Hatch, Financials 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “We’ve revamped our content from top to bottom this year and have a program that will equip attendees with the knowledge they need to optimize their existing finance and accounting solutions and prepare for what’s on the horizon. When it comes to SAP S/4HANA Finance, we’re going deeper than ever before and will not only walk you through migration and integration scenarios, but demonstrate what it means for your business in practice. You can also expect detailed product road maps and demos from top subject matter experts on financial accounting, managerial accounting, consolidations, and cash and treasury management. We also have an amazing lineup of customer-delivered case studies from some of the world’s top brands.”
Here's a sneak peek at what's new for 2017:
- Product road maps to help you understand the landscape and direction of SAP's finance solutions. Delve into the functionality of all the solutions in the SAP finance portfolio, learn how to fully exploit their capabilities, explore different migration and integration scenarios, and set your strategy up for success.
- Brand new content that includes dozens of new sessions on SAP S/4HANA® Finance, an enhanced track on SAP solutions for financial and business planning, new sessions to help you prepare for the new lease accounting and revenue recognition standard, and other white-hot topics.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Attend these 3-hour drill-down programs and leave with ideas and techniques to help you explore SAP S/4HANA Finance deployment scenarios and architectural elements, uncover the secrets of parallel currencies, and leverage the real-time access to data afforded by SAP BusinessObjects™ Planning and Consolidation optimized for SAP S/4HANA.
- Hands-on labs to help you learn SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation report writing and optimization strategies and dive into the planning and analysis capabilities of SAP BusinessObjects Cloud.
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2017 attendees include a treasure trove of guidelines, checklists, tables, and sample reports you can take back to the office and put to immediate use.
- Customer-led sessions offering actionable advice from top SAP customers like Vivint, Dow Chemical Company, Great-West Financial, IDEXX Laboratories, Cameco Corporation, CF Industries, Tennant Company, Bentley Systems, and more!
Financials 2017 is co-located with GRC 2017. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 150 expert-led sessions under one roof!
For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES Magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.