Dedham, Massachusetts, July 18, 2017 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, Procurement, and IoT 2017, October 24-26 in Copenhagen.
Amy Thistle, Vice President, Events, is excited about the new additions, saying, “This year’s event has been expanded to offer new content to meet the changing needs of SAP customers in the SCM space including the latest on SAP S/4HANA®, IoT, SAP® Integrated Business Planning, compelling new customer case studies, and more. The event also includes several exciting new features such as a new SAP S/4HANA track, a new Internet of Things track, an interactive pre-conference workshop on SAP Integrated Business Planning, and an interactive session on strategies for using SAP APO planning engines and how to select the right tool for your business.”
Here’s what’s new at Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2017 and IoT 2017:
- Brand new dedicated IoT content following the launch of SAP’s new digital innovation portfolio, SAP Leonardo
- Over 90 new interactive, lecture, and demo sessions that cover the hottest topics, tackle common SCM challenges, and arm you with strategies designed to save you time and reduce costs across your extended supply chain
- Best practices to implement, integrate, and harness the power of SAP S/4HANA within your SAP landscape and across your entire value chain
- SAP-led sessions showcasing the latest product innovations from SAP and road maps on your current SAP investments
- Real-world customer experiences presented by Moen, Intel, Vistaprint, IDEXX Laboratories, and more to learn how they drive value with their SAP investments
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, Procurement 2017, and IoT 2017 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the definitive conference for organizations using SAP solutions to drive operational excellence across the extended supply chain. This event is co-located with Managing Your SAP Projects 2017. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions across both events at no additional cost.
For more information and to register, please visit www.scm2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.