Dedham, Massachusetts, July 20, 2017 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at Managing Your SAP Projects 2017, taking place October 24-26, at the Tivoli Hotel and Congress Centre in Copenhagen.
Take advantage of the opportunity to hear from SAP executives, top consultants, and leading customers who will be on-hand to deliver unique content and answer your most pressing questions around SAP® project management that you can immediately put to use upon returning to the office.
Charlotte Christy, Managing Your SAP Projects 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about this year’s event, saying, “We have revamped this year’s event to include brand new content that addresses your biggest challenges and priorities around SAP project management.”
Here is a sneak peek at what's new for 2017:
- 28+ new sessions covering the hottest topics, including, SAP Solution Manager 7.2, SAP HANA®, Cloud, as well as project methodologies and performance, testing, go-live, and change management
- A brand-new track on project leadership and management
- Special 3-hour in-depth pre-conference workshops on building a super user program, building a business case and road map for your SAP S/4HANA® implementation, and how to use SAP Solution Manger 7.2 to manage your next SAP project
- Real-world customer experiences presented by Microsoft, KBR, Cintas, and ASELSAN
- Networking opportunities, including, Ask the Experts, luncheon roundtables, evening receptions, and interactive discussion sessions
- 2 events in 1: Managing Your SAP Projects 2017 is co-located with Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, Procurement, and IoT 2017. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions across both events at no additional cost.
- And much more! View tracks and sessions
For more information and to register, please visit www.SAPProjects2017.com/Copenhagen.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.