Dedham, Massachusetts, May 16, 2017 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at GRC 2017, June 14-16 in Amsterdam, and hear how some of the world's top SAP customers are using SAP® solutions to analyze risk, optimize controls, detect and prevent fraud, enhance cybersecurity, and enable compliance.
Kendall Hatch, GRC 2017 Conference Producer, states “This year’s speaker roster includes risk and compliance practitioners from some of the world’s biggest brands to show attendees how they’re using SAP solutions to build more robust and efficient risk management, corporate governance and regulatory compliance practices. Drawing on those real-world experiences, the GRC 2017 audience will leave Amsterdam with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help them predict, prevent, identify and neutralize a wide and ever-expanding range of organizational risks.”
Featured customer case studies include:
- Integrated risk management to achieve strategic and operational objectives using SAP Risk Management 10.1
- Enabling the Three Lines of Defence at Reliance Industries
- DHL Express’ journey to build a controls and risk international standardization platform
- Barry Callebaut’s journey to set up a user access governance structure
- How Coca-Cola Hellenic improved management of internal controls by adopting a hands-on approach with SAP Process Control
- How Vodafone Group rolled out a 21st century controls approach
- A practical approach to implement and embed SAP Access Control and SAP Process Control at Royal Wessanen
- How IHS Markit improved regulatory compliance and controls with SAP Access Control and SAP Process Control
- How VCEAA automated SOX controls for business and IT in SAP Process Control and improved risk visibility
- Best practices for the technical analysis and development of automated controls at SAP SE
Attend and hear their candid tool selection recommendations, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get firsthand product set-up and configuration advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP solutions for GRC.
GRC 2017 is co-located with Financials 2017, BI 2017, HANA 2017, Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017, and Basis & SAP Administration 2017. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across all 6 events at no additional cost — that's more than 240 expert-led sessions under one roof!
For more information and to register, please visit www.grc2017.com/Amsterdam.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, the SAPexperts knowledgebases, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.