Dedham, Massachusetts, November 15, 2017 – Join SAPinsider at SAP Cloud Platform Seminar, November 29 – December 1 in Las Vegas, and hear how some of the world's top SAP® customers have successfully implemented SAP Cloud Platform, including implementation tips, adoption considerations, deployment scenarios, lessons learned, and their results in the present day.
According to Bridget Kotelly, Conference Producer, “The featured case studies provide valuable recommendations based on first-hand experience with SAP Cloud Platform implementation and use. They provide seminar attendees a unique opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of SAP Cloud Platform so that they can make informed decisions and make the most of their investment.”
Case study speakers will share the following in detail:
- Factors to build a business case for adopting cloud solutions
- How to determine ROI for SAP Cloud Platform
- Key considerations, including security and scalability, that played into cloud decisions
- Tips to guarantee a smooth implementation
- How SAP Cloud Platform fits into various technology landscapes
- Lessons learned during integration while moving from an on-premise to cloud solution
Featured case studies at SAP Cloud Platform Seminar include:
- Case study: Lessons from Epsilon’s successful SAP Cloud Platform implementation
- Customer success story: How an $18 billion agriculture company transitioned to the cloud
- Panel Discussion: Best practices for implementing SAP Cloud Platform and fully leveraging its capabilities
SAP Cloud Platform Seminar is co-located with Managing Your SAP Projects 2017, Reporting & Analytics 2017 INTERACTIVE, and Cybersecurity for SAP Customers 2017. Registration for 1 event provides you access to more than 128 sessions across all 4 events at no additional cost.
For more information, a complete agenda, and to register, please visit www.cloudplatformseminar.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, the SAPexperts knowledgebases, insiderBOOKS, InsiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.