Live chat on preparing for SAP HANA
Panelists: Anita Paul and Amit K Chakravarti, HP
Date: Tuesday, December 16
Time: 2pm ET / 11am PT
Duration: 60 minutes
When making the move to SAP HANA, what do you need - data, systems, and infrastructure, and skills – for a successful migration? What key decisions and steps can reduce risks (and costs) and streamline implementation?
Join us on Tuesday, December 16 for a Q&A with HP’s Anita Paul and Amit K “Chaks” Chakravarti in a followup to HP’s webinar “Keep Calm and Move to HANA” and a recent Q&A on setting a HANA strategy. In this hour-long online chat, they take your technical questions on SAP HANA deployment options, system requirements, testing, and the impact on your current code.
Follow all discussion for tips and lessons from HP’s experience with its own SAP HANA implementation, as well as work with customers in manufacturing, retail, and other sectors, and post your specific questions, such as:
- Should we start with SAP BW on HANA or a full Suite on HANA implementation?
- How do we choose a deployment model and evaluate managed cloud, private or public cloud options?
- What will be the impact of SAP HANA on our current analytics and and code?
- What SLAs should we consider most important in a HANA migration?
- How can we ensure security and disaster recovery in our SAP HANA environment if we choose to deploy in the cloud?
Sponsored by Hewlett-Packard
Anita Paul is the Worldwide SAP HANA Leader for HP Enterprise Services. Anita has over 20 years of experience leading and managing ERP and Business Intelligence IT projects, predominantly within the manufacturing and telecommunications industries.
Amit K Chakravarti is Director of Enterprise Services for HP Enterprise Services. Amit is an IT Professional with more than 14 years of proven experience in SAP covering architecture, solutioning, service incubation, and delivery across multiple customers globally.