SCM 2014 speaker Pranay Shah took reader questions on using SRM, ECC, and Ariba to drive SC-PO conversion, PO transmission, invoice posting, and other options to streamline and automate procurement processes.
Questions for Pranay included:
- What SAP modules are available for paperless procurement?
- How does Ariba fit into the SAP architecture for procurement? Is there standard integration between Ariba and SAP?
- Would we use ECC or SRM to set tax codes based on delivery address?
- What's the best way to store product specs in ECC so they flow to the PO and vendor automatically?
- What are best practices for managing consignment inventory with frequent price changes?
Review the chat replay below and look for the edited transcript to be posted shortly.
Sponsored by Logistics & SCM 2014 and Procurement 2014, Nice
Moderated by Procurement 2014 conference producer James Ciccone