Q&A with Susan Parcells and Michael Gilmartin
Date: Wednesday, August 17
Time: 12:30 PM EDT / 4:30 PM GMT
Duration: 60 minutes
Today’s finance and accounting leaders are expected to accurately deliver real-time visibility and analysis for their global organizations and meet the challenges of creeping compliance regulations. All the while, they are being asked to accomplish these tasks more efficiently, with fewer resources. While many accounting processes are controlled and automated by SAP ERP solutions, a significant number of organizations remain encumbered by manual and error-prone practices that fail to meet their needs, and leave them open to unnecessary risk.
Join BlackLine’s Susan Parcells, Director of Finance Transformation, and Michael Gilmartin, Director of Solutions Consulting, to get tips and best practices for automating and streamlining the financial close process. This is your opportunity to ask questions specific to your SAP systems on balance sheet account reconciliations, high-volume transaction matching, manual journal entries, and data integration, such as:
- What are my options for automating and streamlining the financial close process?
- What impact would SAP S/4HANA Finance have on my organization’s manual processes?
- Can an external automation solution initiate journal entries back to SAP ERP?
- What is the value of a cloud-based solution for a finance organization?
- What is the best way to import transaction -level detail and/or open items into account reconciliations?
- Can I do reconciliations at the profit center and trading partner levels?
- Can my users have view/or edit rights based off of company code?
Susan Parcells, CPA, CGMA, Director of Finance Transformation and Product Expert, BlackLine
Michael Gilmartin, Director Solutions Consulting, BlackLine