Q&A with Jayne Landry, Merlijn Ekkel, Blair Wheadon, Ty Miller, and more SAP experts
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Time: 11:30 AM EDT / 8:30 AM PDT
Duration: 60 minutes
SAP’s BI suite continues its course of ongoing product advancements, and there are significant new product releases on the very near horizon. With the pending SP4 release of SAP BI 4.2 due to impact the full BI suite, and the major new release of SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 (where SAP BusinessObjects Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio are merged into one product), there is much that companies need to understand in order to uncover the many opportunities available with these updates. Product convergence and simplification of the BI suite has been a stated commitment for SAP product strategy for almost three years now, and it is a perfect time to get comprehensive answers on the current status of these products and the convergence road ahead.
Attend this live Q&A session and interact directly with Jayne Landry, Merlijn Ekkel, Blair Wheadon, Ty Miller, and several other key product leaders from BI product groups at SAP, including SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, SAP BusinessObjects Lumira, SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio, and SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Office. Here's your chance to take a look at the road ahead for SAP’s BI products, assess your opportunities, and seek clarifications to questions such as:
- What BI platform advancements does SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 SP4 bring?
- How will the merger of SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio and SAP BusinessObjects Lumira into SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 benefit my teams?
- How do new SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 features affect the user experience and support the convergence mission?
- How will product convergence impact the SAP BusinessObjects BI product suite in future?
- What opportunities does SAP BusinessObjects Cloud hold for my user base?