PwC’s Sandeep Malik and Brian Perrotto join SAP’s Jérome Pugnet in the SAPinsider Studio to discuss process control trends and challenges they see across the SAP install base. Topics covered in the discussion include:
- Why now is the right time for SAP customers to take a fresh look at their process control strategy
- Tips for moving away from manual, spreadsheet-based processes to automating your process control and compliance initiatives
- The current and future product roadmap for SAP Process Control
- The benefits of running SAP Process Control on SAP HANA
- Key lessons learned from SAP Process Control implementation projects
View the video, and then download the mentioned PwC and SAP white paper, entitled “Streamlining and Aligning Your Control Processes for Stronger Growth and Lower Costs.” The paper outlines the key challenges of compliance and control programs, and covers three case study examples of companies that have used SAP Process Control to address these challenges, in partnership with PwC.