Watch the CRM 2015 keynote presentation by Volker Hildebrand, Global Vice President CRM Solutions at SAP, and Jamie Anderson, Senior Vice President, Marketing, SAP hybris, as they discuss SAP’s vision of the next generation of CRM, tips for preparing for this transition, and how it will impact your current investment in CRM solutions.
Yes, this presentation opens with the “Late, Late Show”’s James Cordon swarmed by an array of real (and clearly imaginary) social channels. But this serves as the opening for Volker Hildebrand and Jamie Anderson's much broader discussion on digital disruption and dramatic changes in customer interactions. If the “old recipes don’t work anymore” — 81% of non C-suite Employees influence purchase decisions and 59% of customers don’t want to interact with a sales rep — what has replaced the traditional sales/marketer funnel? How do you visualize and manage changing B2C and B2B expectations, interactions, and experiences?
In this “Redefining CRM: It’s All About Customer Engagement” presentation from SAPinsider's CRM 2015 conference in Las Vegas, learn more about SAP’s vision for a new approach to CRM:
- An omni-channel customer engagement and commerce platform that goes beyond the traditional focus on front office
- Eliminating boundaries between marketing, sales, service, and commerce
- A single platform that allows you to engage customers at each step of their journey — regardless of channel and touch point — and to blend physical and digital customer experiences
In addition to the strategic discussion of the changing customer journey, the keynote introduces the SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce platform (23:00) and demos and examples including:
- Burberry’s approach for retail (9:39) with custom presentation so it “always feels like you’re stepping right into the website”
- Tui (20:15) and its engagement with customers in the leisure and tourism industry before, during and after their travels
- Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) product demo (27:15). Nayaki Nayyar, SVP, SAP Cloud for Customer, presents an extensive demo of a multi-channel customer interaction from Twitter, to email, to loyalty app, to online store. You’ll also see CEC call center and field service views as well.
- Cloud for Sales demo (39:17) for tablet, for smartphone with hands-free forecast updates, and, now, for your watch. (See the live demo of Cloud for Sales on the watch at 40:40.)
- Customer stories: AkzoNobel and Mohawk Industries (43:02)
- hybris demo (45:40). Gretchen Nemechek, VP, Product Marketing, hybris & CEC takes the audience through an in-depth demo of customer experience, co-browsing and cross- and up-sell opportunities, and the ordering experience.
- The SAP and Facebook partnership (1:03:40) for contextual marketing and customer experience, and the ability to map Facebook audiences to SAP data on customers.
Watch the entire keynote for what’s new from SAP and the road ahead for hybris, Cloud for Customer, and the latest innovations from SAP to drive more meaningful customer engagement.