Ken Tsai of SAP, Sean Moore of Capgemini, and Krishnakant Dave of Deloitte joined together for the panel discussion “Cloud: What, Why, and How?” from the keynote stage at SAPinsider's BI, HANA, and Basis & SAP Administration 2015 conference. The three panelists took questions from Wellesley Information Service’s Rizal Ahmed, starting with some basic cloud terminology – hybrid? public? private? -- and then shared their insights on topics including:
- How the cloud business case and implementation process compare to traditional on-premise projects
- Where to start when evaluating the business case for cloud adoption
- Tips on sizing, scalability, hardware, resource requirements, and project planning specific to cloud-based projects
- Understanding both the business and infrastructure implications of cloud adoption
- Tools and resources to get started
Watch this panel discussion for insights on evaluating the cloud meet business needs and practical advice to get started on your cloud project.