Speaking live from Las Vegas, SAP's Dr. Volker G. Hildebrand, Global Vice President, Customer Engagement and Commerce, and Hans Thalbauer, Senior Vice President, Extended Supply Chain Solutions, discussed the trends and technology driving digital transformation and SAP's strategy for moving beyond traditional CRM and digitizing the supply chain. Using real-life examples, including Alibaba.com, Uber, and the 1960 presidential election, they shared advice for how organizations can adapt and thrive in an omnichannel world.
Watch this keynote video to learn about:
- The steps in the new omnichannel customer journey
- How a manufacturer is using SAP Cloud for Sales to drive its digital transformation
- Working in an end consumer-driven economy
- The role of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Why only having demand signals is no longer sufficient
- SAP solutions that support digital transformation in the extended supply chain