The latest release of SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.2 provides users with some long-requested customer and partner innovations for that greatly enhance the product’s ad hoc query and reporting capabilities and performance. So what are these new features, and how do you get started using them?
Attend this webinar and get an inside look at the key features introduced with release 4.2 to enhance the solution, improve its performance, and simplify its use. You will learn how to:
- Use SAP HANA direct access and SAP HANA online capabilities
- Enable users to share comments on content in their reports
- Create SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents by leveraging live data from SAP HANA
- Directly access SAP HANA views without authoring universes
- Use the new implementation of geo maps, which is similar to the geo maps implementation in SAP BusinessObjects Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects Explorer