In today’s high-speed business landscape, inefficiencies in the warehouse can cost you money and lose you customers. Organizations that wish to get ahead and stay ahead in the digital economy must find ways to achieve greater visibility, agility, and efficiency in their warehouse environments.
This is a concern that Bajaj Auto, a leading Indian vehicle manufacturer, understood well. In this webinar, learn how Bajaj Auto cut operating costs and improved customer satisfaction while gaining competitive advantage through use of SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM). This webinar will provide an in-depth overview of the business circumstances that drove Bajaj Auto to select SAP EWM as well as lessons learned during its implementation.
Join the webinar for insights into:
- How Bajaj Auto integrated SAP EWM with other warehouse automation systems, including pick-to-light, sort-by-light, and high-speed sorter systems
- Why aligning the physical warehouse infrastructure with SAP EWM was essential
- The importance of a process consultation before commencing a technology transformation
- How to find the right partner to mitigate risk when implementing SAP EWM
- What new features to expect in upcoming versions of SAP EWM