Increasing numbers of SAP customers are moving their SAP systems to the cloud, attracted by the flexibility, cost savings, and other benefits cloud computing offers. For many of these SAP customers, third-party experts provide an ideal route to successful cloud adoption. However, many SAP systems are highly mission-critical, and customers don't want to hand them over to just anyone. Partnering with the wrong provider could jeopardize these essential systems.
So how do you go about choosing the right cloud services provider to handle your SAP systems?
Attend this webinar for tips on what to look for when choosing a cloud service provider. Gain advice for determining what key considerations need to be kept in mind when making this choice, including:
- The primary characteristics a company should look for when choosing a cloud services partner
- How to arrive at the right service-level agreement (SLA) for your business
- How to ensure that your data will be properly secured
- What questions to ask to ensure your partner has the right technical expertise for your particular landscape
- How to determine what workloads the cloud service provider has the most expertise in