For many organizations, extracting data from SAP for reporting purposes is a time consuming and error prone process. To make matters worse, the end results of this lengthy task often do not reflect the latest data in the system, making timely reporting a cumbersome task. In a business climate that depends on accurate, up to the minute data, how can you increase the speed and accuracy in your reporting environment?
Learn how Carlo Tannous, US Controller, Giorgio Companies, Inc and his team have removed manual data extraction processes from their reporting environment and replaced them with a Microsoft Excel Add-In for spreadsheet automation, gaining flexibility in report creation, time savings and improved data accuracy. They are now able to save three quarters of the day on a reoccurring Performance Package by simply refreshing their reports. Learn from the company’s experiences how automation:
- Enables live, Excel-based SAP data reporting processes in any module
- Empowers organizations with automated financial and operational analytics of live data in Excel
- Provides powerful drill-down capabilities to sub ledger details
- Complements business intelligence solutions by giving Excel “power users” live, accurate, and real-time data
- Automates report delivery to quickly get critical information to end users