Today’s organizations are striving to achieve balance in their IT budgets between ensuring sustained operations and investing in innovative technologies to improve customer experience, increase agility, and reduce cost. In an increasing digital economy, are you confident your company is leveraging data analytics to stay relevant and provide a better experience for your customers?
In this webinar, learn how to become a data-driven organization, using data for insight and foresight to drive your business strategy. Through real-life examples, learn how to navigate this shift in your SAP landscape, avoiding the risk of business disruption while moving toward IT as a Service with automation that allows management across all layers of infrastructure, from monitoring through governance, with a cohesive, repeatable framework.
Learn how to:
- Improve the customer experience, with real-time feedback analysis and on-the-go customer profiling
- Transform financial management, with financial prediction models, real-time variance reporting, and enhanced what-if analysis
- Streamline supply chain management processes
- Augment employee productivity with optimized workforce scheduling and real-time employee mood analysis
- Optimize asset utilization with IoT-based asset monitoring
- Enable your sales force with on-the-go analytics on mobile and real-time information capture and predictions