Barcode labeling is a critical component of today’s global supply chain, enabling organizations to track and manage goods and ensure that the supply chain operates without disruption. Evolving regulations, global distribution channels and increasing customer demands are significant barriers to meeting labeling demands and optimizing supply chain efficiency.
Attend this upcoming webinar to see how Perrigo—a leading global provider of over-the-counter pharmaceutical products—was able to centralize and streamline barcode labeling by standardizing on an Enterprise Labeling Solution and leveraging SAP as the source of truth for label data. Greg Sevison, Perrigo’s IT&S Systems Analyst, will reveal how the company can easily meet customer-specific and regulatory labeling requirements while dramatically simplifying maintenance and ensuring greater accuracy.
Join the webinar and learn how Perrigo was able to:
- Map data directly from SAP to streamline the on-demand labeling process
- Make rapid label changes and apply them globally to ensure consistency
- Identify label templates automatically using business rules to simplify printing
- Easily adapt to changing label requirements while maintaining regulatory compliance
- Support needs for integrated serialization on production lines