SAP recently launched SAP BW/4HANA, the next-generation data warehouse designed to fully leverage the SAP HANA in-memory platform with SUSE® Linux® Enterprise Server. This solution further accelerates data analytics, delivers a vastly improved user experience, and offers as stated in a recent new release from SAP, a “new foundation for logical data warehousing that provides the interactivity with historical and live data residing in a diverse IT landscape, whether within or outside the enterprise.”
In this live webinar, join experts from Bluefin Solutions and SGI as they discuss strategies for adding SAP BW/4HANA to your digital roadmap, its benefits to business and IT, and a unique system architecture that provides large enterprises with an optimal path to SAP S/4HANA deployments.
Topics to be covered include:
- What’s new in SAP BW/4HANA
- Reasons to consider SAP BW/4HANA from a user, process, and IT view
- When and how to migrate from SAP BW to SAP BW/4HANA
- Key differences between systems running SAP BW/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA
- How to optimize SAP BW/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA system deployments for scale and cost efficiency