You understand the advantages of implementing comprehensive SAP solution suites, such as SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA. You also understand the value of running those applications in the cloud. And you probably, at least to some degree, have thought about your adoption strategy for doing so. But when it comes time to implement such solutions, even the most knowledgeable organization encounters implementation challenges – some that are anticipated, and many more that aren’t.
This webcast takes a technical view of key areas to focus on to reduce the likelihood of running into problems when implementing SAP S/4HANA or SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA in the cloud. In it, you will learn how to reduce cost, time, and complexity during your implementation process and which approaches to avoid.
Sign up now for insight into:
- Lessons learned from hundreds of past implementations
- Client success stories
- How to reduce expense by understanding the cost drivers of an SAP S/4HANA migration
- How to leverage best of breed options for an SAP HANA migration
- Why IBM Cloud for SAP HANA can be useful when making the migration
- What flexible management services options are available for you