If you are still manually entering orders or EDI exceptions into your SAP system, you know the pains of paper-pushing and allocating resources to complete mundane tasks. Manual processes have a downstream effect on your organization’s overall supply chain efficiency as well as customer satisfaction especially when sales order errors are processed leading to: incorrect order shipments, wasted goods or services, limited visibility, and unmet SLAs.
Supply chain leaders face immense pressure to lower operating costs and drive value throughout the organization. Join the live webinar, 4 Reasons Supply Chain Leaders are Investing in Order Management Automation in SAP® Environments, to learn how integrating an automated order processing solution with your SAP environment can help you:
- Eliminate data entry and enhance customer experience
- Increase visibility in order to meet or exceed SLAs
- Process all received orders (fax, email, paper, EDI) in the same way
- Maximize cost avoidance by reducing processing time and costs
- Manage growing order volumes without adding headcount
Do you know what manual order processing is really costing your company? Discover the value of order processing automation today!