In today’s fast-paced business world, basing decisions on data that is weeks or even days old can prove costly. Furthermore, organizations that can close the gap between when analytic data is captured and the events taking place now, have tremendous competitive advantage. This is running in real-time and organizations are turning to SAP HANA to achieve this. Yet migrating to SAP HANA, and SAP S/4HANA applications in particular, requires significant planning and the right IT strategy.
Join this live webinar for a discussion on achieving real-time analytics in large enterprises with SAP HANA. By attending this session you will gain key insights about SAP HANA computing infrastructure. You will draw upon best practices learned from numerous migrations to SAP HANA. And you will understand the important differences between an SAP S/4HANA migration and other SAP projects you’ve done in the past.
Sign up to learn how to:
- Run SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA, SAP Bank Analyzer on SAP HANA, and new SAP S/4HANA applications with data volumes exceeding 6TB, 12TB, and even 20TB
- Provide in-memory computing capacity for today and equip yourself for tomorrow’s data growth without overprovisioning
- Achieve five nines availability for mission-critical applications
- Align business objectives with technical requirements
- Scope database migration, testing, application training, and timelines