External forces continue to drive change—from regulatory demands around transparency and controls; to battling the perception that companies simply don’t pay enough taxes, in turn motivating global tax reform and pleas for more and faster information. These market factors all lead to the need for faster more accurate tax accounting processes. New technologies like cloud-based, SAP-certified integrations enable users to automate provisioning by significantly reducing manual data management processes – improving visibility and outcomes across the tax life cycle.
Join this webinar to learn how you can leverage integrated financial data and calculations in downstream tax processes to reduce risk, speed up processes, and obtain greater accuracy for tax provisioning. The session will highlight how organizations can achieve:
- Multi-year, multi-ledger, multi-GAAP, multi-jurisdiction, and multi-intra-period tax allocations
- Greater accuracy and consistency across the tax life cycle
- Full tax transparency through global enterprise-level business intelligence tools
- Advanced modeling and reporting
- Global collaboration for tightening organizational-level governance and controls